Justin Rose Claims Fort Worth Invitational armed with M3 Driver & TP5 Golf Ball; 11th Global Win For TaylorMade's M3 & M4 Drivers with Twist Face Technology
Equipped with full 14-club bag of TaylorMade metalwoods, irons, wedges, putter and TP5 Golf Ball, Rose captures his second PGA TOUR title of the season and 9th of his career.
What You Need to Know:
- TaylorMade’s 2018 M Drivers featuring Twist Face Technology now have victories in 8 tournaments on the PGA TOUR this season and 11 worldwide.
- Rose plays a 9.0° M3 440 driver with one weight back and toward the heel and the second just forward of neutral. Equipped with a Mitsubishi Tensei CK 60TX, Justin averaged 305.9 yards off the tee for the tournament.
- Rose's victory is his second PGA TOUR title this season and the 9th of his career (20th worldwide).
- Earlier this season, Rose joined fellow TaylorMade staffers Dustin Johnson & Rory McIlroy in making the switch into the P730 irons. As he has for much of his career, Rose has them equipped with KBS Tour C-Taper 125 S+ shafts.
- Rose has praised the performance of the TP5 golf ball since he first put it into play at Riviera last year and has played it ever since. It's the 7th win on the PGA TOUR this season for TP5(x), with Rose adding his second win along with Day, Johnson, Rahm and McIlroy.
- Rose recently made a switch into the TP Red Ardmore 2 putter, which he feels best suits his eye on the greens. He recorded 2.697 strokes gained: putting for the week. Including Rose, three of the top 5 finishers played TaylorMade putters.
- Rose's wedge setup remains largely unchanged; he plays the Milled Grind in 48°, 52° & 56° lofts, as well as a 60° Hi-Toe, which has been TaylorMade's most sought after wedge on Tour.
Justin Rose's Winning Bag at the Fort Worth Invitational
M3 440 Driver | 9.0° | Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 60TX
M4 Fairway | 15° | Mitsubishi Tensei CK 80TX
M3 Fairway | 19° | Mitsubishi Tensei CK 80TX
P790 4 Iron | KBS Tour C-Taper 125 S+
P730 Rose Proto Irons | 5-9 | KBS Tour C-Taper 125 S+
Milled Grind Wedges | 48°, 52° & 56° and 60° Hi-Toe | KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
TP Red Ardmore 2 Putter (Custom)
TP5 Golf Ball
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Europe
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M1 and M2 metalwoods, M1 and M2 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 15 in the world.