Team TaylorMade athlete Justin Rose secures eight-stroke, wire-to-wire victory at the Indonesian Masters, his third win in seven weeks
TaylorMade Tour professional Justin Rose, powered by a bag of TaylorMade clubs as well as the TP5 golf ball, finished the calendar year in style by recording an eight-stroke win at the Indonesian Masters in Jakarta, his largest ever margin of victory on Tour. The Englishman retained his composure in a rain-affected tournament that saw him complete 10 holes of his third round on Sunday before posting nine birdies and an eagle on his way to a final round 62 for a winning total of 29 under par.
“Since August I’ve played some of the best golf of my career, and finishing the year with another victory in testing conditions is obviously a great way to sign off 2017.”
What You Need to Know:
- Rose started and finished the tournament with rounds of 62
- This was the 12th win this season for the new TP5/TP5X ball. Dustin Johnson, Si-Woo Kim, Jon Rahm and Xander Schauffele have also won this year with the new golf ball.
- At 29 under par, Rose is tied for the second-lowest 72-hole score in Asian Tour history
- It is also the largest winning margin on the Asian Tour in 2017
- Rose has never won by eight shots in his career
- The Englishman has now finished in the top 10 of his last 10 tournaments including his three wins in China, Turkey and Indonesia
- Rose played a P Series combo set with a P790 3 and 4-iron and 5-PW in the P730 "Rose Proto". His shafts are KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
What's In the Bag:
- M1 2017 Driver / 9.5* / TPT
- M2 2016 Fairway / 15* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- P790 / 3-4 iron / KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- P730 “Rose Proto” / 5-PW/ KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52°, 56° / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- Hi-Toe wedge / 60° / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- TP Red Ardmore 2, double-bend hosel
For more information, visit www.taylormadegolf.com
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Europe
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M1 and M2 metalwoods, M1 and M2 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 15 in the world.